– Variety with outstanding productivity and excellent resistance to disease in all types of environment.
– Widely adapted variety, characterized by rapid regeneration after harvest and excellent hardiness in winter.
– It is suitable for alfalfa cultivation in its common regions, with a high yield in areas where nematodes are not widespread.
– Very recommended on loamy soils, where root rot is a problem.
– 4-6 high quality harvests per year can be obtained.
– Dormancy degree 5 often allows for a late fall harvest.
Degree of sprouting:
Average feed production: