Terms and conditions
This site is managed by Patru Agro SRL.
By accessing and using this website, we take it that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions below. For the best use of the website, we recommend reading all the terms and conditions carefully. Accessing the links on the site and sending them to other sites does not imply those are supported or endorsed by Patru Agro. Patru Agro takes no responsibility for the operation, correctness of the information or the operation of these third party websites. We recommend that you read carefully the legal and privacy notes of each site you visit.
The entire content of this site, the texts, graphics, photos, software, logos and any other materials present on the site are protected by copyright law and are the property of Patru Agro or its partners. No material on this site may be reproduced (in whole or in part) or modified without the written consent of Patru Agro.
Users who reproduce or modify the materials on this site will bear the consequences, according to the laws of Romania and the international Treaties on copyright. Any possible litigation in connection with this site is within the jurisdiction of the common law courts in Romania, from the headquarters of Patru Agro.
According to the above, the following are not allowed:
- copying, multiplying, distributing, archiving or storing, by any means, the materials and information existing on this site;
- deleting or modifying, by any means, the published materials and information, or attempting to carry out any of these actions;
- attempting to intervene, by any means, in the content of this site;
- attempting to scan, probe or test, without authorization, the vulnerability of any system in the Patru Agro network or accessing any servers or services in the Patru Agro network that are not public;
- use of any e-mail addresses published through the site, without the written consent of their owners, for distribution on mailing lists, for sending commercial e-mails (“spamming”), or for any other purpose other than by sending justified personal emails.
- Violation of any of these rules entails civil or criminal liability. Patru Agro will investigate the facts involving such violations, being able to cooperate with the judicial authorities in pursuing the incriminated users.
Patru Agro makes every effort to present you with the correct accuracy of colors, specifications and product description. However, inaccuracies may occur in the product information. Also, the colors you see on the monitor may differ from the actual colors of the products.
Prohibition of resale of services
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the services or access to the services provided by Patru Agro through the site.
The elucerna.ro website uses a limited number of cookies to streamline the browsing experience according to the needs and expectations of users. A cookie is a small file that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from whom the Internet is accessed. Cookies themselves do not require personal information in order to be used and do not personally identify internet users. When accessing the site elucerna.ro, it will ask the internet browser to store cookies in the PC’s memory. The information in the cookies is necessary to increase the speed of accessing the pages on subsequent visits, but also to personalize the browsing experience.
Sending messages or requests for quotation online
In order to send messages or requests for quotation online, you agree to provide true, correct, current and complete information about yourself, depending on the specifications in the relevant forms, and you agree to provide this information correctly and completely. If we believe that this obligation is not being met, we reserve the right to block your access to our services without prior, fixed or indefinite notice.
Confidentiality of personal data
Patru Agro undertakes to strictly respect the confidentiality of the data of customers or users of its site and undertakes not to transmit the personal data of customers or users of its site to third parties.
When you want to send a message or a request for quotation online on this site you will be asked: name, phone number and email address. The provision of this data is equivalent to your consent, thus giving the right of Patru Agro to process this personal data for a limited period of time upon withdrawal of consent by the other party. The personal data of the users of the site may be processed by Patru Agro only for the stated purpose of this site, in order to send the user a reply to the message sent or the requested offer.